Tuesday, March 29, 2011

.the crowned queen

In order to give my foreign readers the chance to ban their german dictionaries, I´m switching back to English! So please have mercy on my vocabulary and grammar! :)

Last saturday it was time for another shooting with one of Veconas beautiful and fancy dresses! It was also the first time I was collaborating with a model from a german website called Modelkartei on which you can get into contact with all kind of models, visagists and other photographers.

Additionally the model, Szilvia, and me were accompanied by the best rope holder in our region, Michael Grein, who I met in the press box at a concert of Apocalyptica and who is an outstanding concert photographer! :)

Ok, so we were all really excited about the shooting and as it turned out everything was perfect that day! The weather was nice, the model looked awesome and the rope was tight! :)

So here we go with the first one of the images I took that day! No, it´s not a rope one, but still a good one, I hope!

Ah, and btw: I started to give my picture crazy names and put them into the image itself! So don´t wonder if you spot any characters within it!

And finally, here it is, "The Crowned Queen"



copyrighted by Peter Grusel Photography 2011
model: szilvia
photographer: peter grusel

No comments:

Post a Comment